Follow Me....

 photo cf24872e-7bf3-4f76-bb98-ed0b0a8da668_zps26ff613b.png  photo 1ae79559-6503-461b-a3f8-caced74e5e9f_zps830e3e41.png  photo f37ecb8e-ef99-4d7d-a397-acc68fd3a813_zps09969578.png  photo c9bea4de-05ba-4b5b-a7dd-200ec44e76c7_zps17d436e9.png  photo 5b26b637-4dd8-4cc6-ada4-64bfb4b91261_zpsb3987a38.png

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Want the BEST OMEGA-3 out There? I have it!!

Why so many differences when it comes to Omegas? 

If you are like me, you know the benefit of omega-3 fatty acids in your daily intake, but don't get nearly enough from your food intake.  I could eat all kinds of food with omegas if I just lived on a coast and not in the middle of Missouri.  If you have ever had Salmon cooked that was just pulled from the ocean that day, you would never go back to store bought salmon.  Which is why I do not get enough through my food intake.  Now, if you are also like me (some aren't), you might have tried LOTS of different fish oil capsules trying to get the omega you need without the burps.  Yep, I've tried lots.  I've also tried freezing them and ingesting frozen since I had read the capsule is far into your digestive tract before thawing out and thus- not burping. 

Sad. but this didn't work for me either.  I had been searching for a "fish oil" for a couple years, when my husband started selling advocare for their performance line and I fell in love with spark (if you haven't heard of spark-- read a previous post).  As I was searching the website about a month or two after my husband started selling these nutritional supplements, I came across OmegaPlex. 
OmegaPlex has been my omega 3 fatty acid supplement for a couple months.  This is the only fish oil type supplement out of ALL those I've tried that haven't made me burp! And this prduct contains both EPA and DHA fatty acids.  I'm also hoping for a reduction in my cholesterol now that I'm taking an omega regularly.  I have a health fair at work in about a month and i'll find out my numbers then.  I have been running a little high so I'm hopeful. 

So if you want to purchase the best omega's out there, check them out here:  https://www.advocare.com/140261313/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=W2002&id=search
Keep smiling and be healthy!!

17 comments:

  1. I've heard, read, and have been told about the benefits if Omega-3. I've tried taking it before, but I couldn't commit to it because of this after taste that I can't seem to appreciate. But since you mentioned that this hasn't made you burp, I guess it's worth a try. The burp thing is another Omega-3 concern that I have. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about trying an Omega-3 supplement. I am not a fish eater so I know I need to do something. When I go to the pharmacy and look for one I get overwhelmed. I don't know which brand I should get. I will check into getting OmegaPlex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually just eat fish and get it that way. I'm not a big fan of pills and all the claims that they're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I burp them up also. However, I've only tried a couple and not this brand. I need to give it another try since I don't eat a lot of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take a fish oil pill daily. My favorite fish is salmon and I noticed I have been eating it a lot lately. I will have to take a look at this supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fishy burps--not fun. I've taken fish supplements too and had difficulty. Glad you found a product that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Doctor told me that I need to start taking Omega 3, so I definitely going to check this out. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry this didn't work for you. I've tried many as well. I may try freezing the pills like you said. I never heard of that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I have tried lots of fish oil supplements that make me burp. Even at an early age, I think people should really start to consider taking in omega 3 fatty acids for their better health.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ran out of Omeg 3 Fatty Acids and have been meaning to purchase some more. Thanks for the heads up on this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear so much about fish oil and omego-3 pills. Since I do not eat fish, I think it something I should probably look in to more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Say nothing more! I have been taking this exact product for the past 13+ years. It is the best in Omega 3's and you know it is from a trusted source!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried fish oil supplements, but I guess this one is worth a try. Looks like it worked out for you really well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the review. I'm just starting to look into supplements so this information will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have found fish oils lower your blood pressure which is great for those with high blood pressure, mine however is very low. I try and avoid the fish oil type vitamins now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree that fishy smell and taste is not acceptable thing in supplements!
    Little is known by people that we should look for the AMOUNT of Omega-3 DHA in our Omega-3 supplement!
    If they do not list DHA vs EPA on the lable, put it down and move to the brand that Does List them both.
    You gotta shoot for the approximate ratio of 1:3 EPA vs DHA. You need to have MORE DHA than EPA that is much more available from other sources.
    DHA supplement is a must for all of us. The benefits are awesome for our heart, eyes, brain and so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cool that you don't burp. I know my hubby tried the fish oil stuff once, and was always having disgusting burps. Not worth it to me. I am glad supplement companies recognize that now!

    ReplyDelete